A small business without a digital marketing strategy is like a flight without a pilot.
Pilot knows how to fly aeroplane but more important is smooth takeoff and landing. Yes, the right digital marketing strategy pilot in this case. A small business that starts out with one main goal in mind to expand. To do that, they need to make people aware of their brand, products and services. To get their product or service out there, they need effective digital marketing strategies. The question now is which digital marketing strategy to use ? To understand business is the first step, if a digital marketer doesn't understand your business then he cannot sell it. And of course what was the vision behind starting the business.
95% of adults aged 18 to 34 years old are likely to follow and engage with a brand through social media. Moreover, 73% of marketers state that social media marketing has been either a somewhat or incredibly effective part of their business strategy.
“Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
Digital marketing plays a valuable role in shaping consumer behavior in today’s world, but how does it positively impact businesses? And more importantly, why? Here are a few reasons
Digital marketing levels the online playing field - When it comes to a business’s visibility on the web, just like opening a store, location is everything. Being easily noticeable on the web, getting a business’s name out there, and updating information frequently will bring customers to its door.
Digital marketing helps businesses stay a step ahead of their competition- Digital marketing is the best way for a brand to get a leg up on its competition. Think SEO, organic search, local search, Google Adwords, social media, and blogs.
Digital marketing is less expensive than traditional advertising - Traditional advertising can cost large sums of money. Now business owners can find a cheap equivalent online. Think Youtube instead of television, blogs instead of magazines, social media instead of flyers, and podcasts instead of the radio. Some of the digital advertising are free, and all can be much cheaper than their traditional marketing.
Digital marketing delivers analytics - The good news about digital marketing is that an ad’s creators can find out how it is pulling through using analytics that can’t be executed with traditional methods of advertising.
Digital marketing reaches mobile users - Digital marketing can be formatted to mobile devices in order to reach customers no matter where they may be.
Digital marketing builds brand recognition - Since there are so many channels on the web with marketing potential, getting the message out about new brands is easier than ever before.
Digital marketing can help brands develop trust with their audience - If a business is following its customers on social media and reaching out, commenting, and showing them that they care, it will gain trust, camaraderie, and friendships, in addition to more customers.
Digital marketing brings a brand’s story to more people - Lastly, digital marketing is about telling a unique story to the world. Digital marketing is a business’s best chance to stand up and be heard, bringing its brand to the doorsteps of people that need the product or service, and those that might like to learn more about it.
1. Email Marketing - In fact, 73% of millennials prefer communications from businesses through email. Plus, 99% of people check their email every single day. That said, there’s plenty of scope for connecting with your audience with email communications. To build a successful email marketing strategy for your business, you will need to consider the following elements:
2. PPC (Pay-Per-Click) - PPC ads have become a common and effective digital advertising strategy, but they can also be very expensive. In short, PPC allows your website to rank in the top paid search engine results for certain keywords people are searching on Google.
3. Content Marketing - Content marketing is a great option to drive traffic as well as engagement. In this campaign, you can use almost any kind of content that you have.
Depending on what you have or what you want to use at the moment, you can go with blogs, infographics, videos, and more. Your content is going to be driven by your keywords. So what you really need here is content that is rich in keywords without losing its quality.
4. Social Media Marketing (SMM) - We all know the power of social media. It offers unmatched reach that other platforms find hard to rival! Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales.
Here are some reasons why investing in social media is a wise business move.
5. SEO, or Search Engine Optimization - SEO is short for search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors (traffic) to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine — including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
To read more what is SEO you can check:-https://www.taldartechconsultancy.com/blog/what-is-seo-how-will-it-benefit-you-in-2020
6. Instant Messaging Marketing - IM technology is a type of online chat that offers real-time text transmission over the Internet. Messaging marketing is closely related to social networks. The trend shows that customers prefer to communicate via direct messages as opposed to email or the standard SMS, where there is usually a delay between the request for information and the answer (an asynchronous form of communication). Instant Messaging conversations are more specific and exceptionally fast.
1. It’s Cost-Effective - When you are working with TTC we make sure Digital advertising is cost-effective, especially when you compare it with traditional advertising or any other digital marketing agency, which is much more expensive. For any businesses, cost is understandably a big deal. If you choose to go digital with TTC. It is much more affordable, TTC gives many predefined plans and custom plans for their valuable customers. We help clients define the right product with the right features for the right audience at the right time plus product strategy, pricing, launching,marketing, and more.
2. Fast and Easy to Plan - TTC Digital Marketing also offers the advantage of being fast and easy to plan. The same cannot be said about traditional advertising, which has to be planned way in advance. It can take weeks or even months. Going digital also gives you the option to make any quick changes anytime the need arises. Time is such an important commodity in business, and even more so for small companies and startups.
3. Easy to Update & Keep Track - We offer an easy plan for digital marketing, it is also easy to track, it follows that it is also easy to update. That is extremely helpful if you want to make any changes to your campaign, both major and minor. If you want to know something or anything about your ad campaign, you can find out from your digital ad campaign instantaneously. TTC gives weekly reports for each campaign.
4. Targeted - Taldar Tech offers personalized Digital marketing which is target based. This means that you have absolute control over who actually sees the ad. And perhaps more importantly, you can make sure that your ad is only seen by those who are really interested in it.
There is no denying that Digital Media Marketing has many advantages for startups, SMEs and established brands. By regularly updating the right Digital media marketing strategy, it will lead to increased traffic, better SEO, improved brand loyalty, healthier customer satisfaction and much more. Your competition is already increasing on social media day by day, so don’t let your competitors take your probable customers. The earlier you start, the faster you see the growth in your business. At Taldar Tech Consultancy we always treat your business as ours, first we understand every aspect of business from both your and your consumer view then create an effective personalized strategy for you.